Friday, May 31, 2013

June 1 Picks

Well, I went 4 for 4 yesterday with the Rangers winning easily, the Nationals winning 3-2 and even my upset special won, the Astros!  For Saturday, this is what I like:

Miami Heat -2.5 2 Units
 - Miami is the better team and should take care of business tonight.  I'm not super confident in this but I couldn't back the Pacers.  And I have to bet this game!

Pitt Penguins ML -175 3 Units
 - Pitt should win game one.  They looked very strong last round.

Kings +1.5 -240 3 Units
 - The Blackhawks didn't looks so good last round.  The Kings did.

Indians ML -122 2 Units
 - Indians have the better pitcher, home field advantage, and coming off a loss so they will be motivated to win in front of their home crowd.

Twins ML -132 1 Unit
 - Twins have the better pitcher plus home field and they are playing Seattle.  Maybe I should do more than 1 unit?

Red Sox ML +102 1 Unit
 - I just like Doubront in this situation.  Go Sox!


Looking to get picks from one of the most successful sports betters Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment