Sunday, February 2, 2014

February 2, 2014 Sports Picks

Ok.  Big day today.  Super Bowl Sunday.  I haven't been posting as much lately for a few reasons I won't get into right now.  But I'm back for today to post my Super Bowl plays.  Here they are:

Seahawks +8.5 / Under 54.5 6.5 Teaser -130 $1,040 to win $800
- I love doing teasers on games that will most likely be close.  I am more confident taking Seattle with the points than Denver.  Seattle has the #1 defense in the league giving up just 14.4 points per game.  They also have the #1 pass defense giving up just 172 pass yards per game.  Denver relies on the pass and Peyton Manning set an NFL record for most Passing TDs and Passing Yards this season.  However, defense wins these type of huge games.  However, I can't bank on Seattle winning as I think Denver will find a way to win.  Both teams are 13-3 on the season and 6-2 on the road.  Both teams's defenses have been playing well lately so I'm going on the under 54.5.

Denver -2 $330 to win $300
- Denver has been playing better than anyone in the playoffs.  Seattle struggled a bit. The weather is not a factor and Manning had two weeks to prepare. Seattle is just 3-2 to finish their season including a loss against Arizona at home.  They are very dominant at home but on the road they haven't been all that good.  Denver finished very strong going 4-1 to end their season and have looked very good in the playoffs so far.  They have played well on the road this season. 

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment