Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wednesday February 11, 2015 Sports Picks

Hello Everyone!  I hope you are all doing well.  I've been feeling the winter blues lately and now that football is over we have a slow time of year for sports.  However, NBA and NCAA basketball tend to be my most successful sports.  I don't bet anymore but I do want to give my insight on what I would do if I were betting.  For tonight I would go with the following bet:

Golden St / Milwaukee NBA Parlay -250 $100 to win $40
- The odds aren't great with this parlay but I haven't seen too many locks like this. Golden St is the best team in the NBA with, in my opinion, the best shooter of all time history!  The Twolves will get killed on their home court in this one.  Milwaukee is 14-10 at home this season and 8-2 over their last 10 games.  They are hot right now and playing a Sacramento team that is just 2-8 over their last 10 and just 7-16 on the road.  This is an easy parly and I would be shocked if it doesn't hit.

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment