Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday, November 16, 2014 Sport Picks

Sorry for my late post.  This week I'm doing a lot of parlays and teasers but against the spread here are my picks:

Broncos +8.5
- Peyton Manning is on fire right now and coming off a huge game on the road.  St. Louis has a good defense and should play Denver tough at home but the Broncos are too good not to win this by at least 10. 

49ers -3.5
- This is another tough one.  I'm not betting it but after seeing SF last week I am a believer that they could make it back to the big game. 

Falcons -1.5
- Carolina is the worst team in the league and Cam Newton has given up.

Chiefs -1.5
- Kansas City is a really good coached team and they don't make mistakes.  They are really good at home.  Seattle isn't the same as they were last year.  They have some problems on defense and Wilson hasn't been as good. 

Bears -1.5
- I hate Chicago but they are in a good spot and need the win.  They will be motivated to win this game at home.

Browns -3.5
-This is an easy one.  Did you see how good the Browns were against the Bengals in Cincy?  This defense is for really and they have really good coaching.  Houston is starting Ryan Mallett at QB.  I can't even spell the guys name but I know he sucks.

Bucs +7.5
- I don't have any really feeling on this game but I like getting 7.5 points against a pretty crappy team.

Saints -7
- Saints at home against the crappy Bengals?  This one screams blowout with the Saints coming off a home loss.  They need to get back on track today. 

Chargers -10.5
- Raiders suck and the Chargers need a big win.  35-10 Chargers

Cardinals -1
- Easy one here.  The Cardinals are so good at home and Detroit is not good on the road.

Packers -5.5
- This is another easy one.  The Packers are my pick to go to the Super Bowl after seeing them completely dominant both sides of the ball last week.  The Eagles have a back up QB who is going to struggle today.

Colts -3
-Tough one but I just get a good feeling the Colts will take care of business at home.  New England is on fire lately so take that into account but home field advantage will be in play in this one. 

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment