Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunday, November 8, 2014 Sport Picks

I know I know.  I haven't been on here for a while.  I've been better and this past week has not been great.  I went to Vegas last weekend and gambled.  Boy oh boy did I gamble.  I went out there with a total of $500.  I didn't bring my ATM card.  Lost $260 right away but after that I was on FIRE!  Arrived home on Tuesday morning at 6am and when I counted my money I counted $7,432.  Yep!  So it was a good weekend. I made another $3,500 trading stocks on Thurs/Friday so my luck seems be be continuing.  For Sunday I feel really good.  You don't want to pass on these picks.

Lions -2.5 (um, Calvin is back)

Chiefs -1 (this teams is on FIRE right now)

Steelers -3.5 (Big Ben and his receivers know what's up)

Broncos -11 (Dude, Peyton off a loss, He's pissed, Raiders totally suck balls.  This game says huge blow out, wtf)

Seahawks -9 (Giants were good earlier now they are not.  Seattle was bad earlier and now they got there shit together.  Seattle wins by 21 boys and girls.)

Packers -7.5 (I would buy 1 pt for -6.5).  Green Bay totally rocks and are at home.  Chicago is just average and hasn't played well.  I think we see GB win by 14 in this one but this is a one unit type play.

Eagles -7 - Eagles aren't great but yet they have a good defense and a serviceable offense.  I had them at -14 against the crap team called Carolina.  The Panthers suck so bad.  Just take the Eagles and thank me later!

Jonny G

No comments:

Post a Comment