Friday, January 10, 2014

January 10, 2014 Sports Picks

I finally had a positive day yesterday.  I feel like I'm going to get on a hot streak.  Here are my plays tonight:

Heat -5 $220 to win $200
- Miami is the best team in the NBA and they are healthy.  I love taking Miami and don't mind giving points because they can blow out any team at any time.  They aren't too bad on the road at 11-6.  Brooklyn is pretty hot right now winning four straight but they are without Deron Williams and I think their luck runs out tonight. 

Grizzlies -2.5 $165 to win $150
- Memphis is pretty bad this year but they appear to be healthy and they are historically very good at home.  Phoenix has been the better team this year but my gut tells me to go with Memphis tonight.
 
Jazz -1.5 $330 to win $300
- Utah is one of the worst teams in the NBA but Cleveland isn't any better.   Plus Utah has won four straight home games including Tuesday's win vs. Oklahoma City.  Cleveland is just 2-15 on the road.  This is one of my favorite plays of the night.

Warriors / Clippers parlay $400 to win $120
- Both teams are big favorites and for good reason.  They should both win. 
Jonny

1 comment:

  1. It is panic if we are not having picks that we love the most. Here is the great collection of sports picks that you love. It is really nice...

    sports picks

    ReplyDelete