Saturday, January 18, 2014

January 18, 2014 Sports Picks

I had a good day yesterday going 3-2 for +100.  Here are my plays today:

Oklahoma St +5.5 $220 to win $200
- I really like Oklahoma St this year.  That have a ton of talent and should be able to keep this game close.  I am a bit concerned because they haven't played great on the road and Kansas has been playing well but I love getting points in this game while taking the better team. 

Syracuse -4.5 $220 to win $200
- Syracuse is a flat 17-0 this year and ranked #2.  Why are they only 4.5 favorites over #22 Pitt at home?  This team has been very dominant at home.  Pitt is 16-1 but they haven't played many good teams and they lost to an average Cincinnati team on the road. 

FL / Wichita St / Purdue Parlay $150 to win $130
- I don't have much analysis here.  All three teams are very good this year and are big favorites for a reason.  I really like to parlay big favorites on the moneyline. 

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment