Sunday, October 5, 2014

Monday October 7, 2014 Sport Picks

Had a good day on Sunday.  The Patriots made me a lot of money.  That was an opportunity that doesn't come around too often.  Hope most of you took advantage.  For Monday I have one game that I feel really great about.  The others I feel good about. 

SF Giants - 145 $435 to win $300
- The Giants are playing much better than the Nationals and have the better overall team.  They have the momentum in this series and are home where they were 45-36 during the regular season.  That stat really means nothing because the Nationals were 45-36 on the road during the regular season!  So it comes down the the starting pitching and how these teams have played recently and against each other.  My big bet is solely on one reason and one reason only.  Madison Bumgarner.  In my opinion, Bumgarner is the very best pitcher in all of baseball right now.  If you saw his last start you would understand why I say that.  He is coming off a complete game shutout and I think that carries over to this game.  He is a beast and Washington just can't hit.   On the other side, Doug Fister has been very good this year and especially lately (1.26 ERA over his past 30 days).  Fister is 4-0 over the past 30 days.  So why would I go so big on the Giants??  Bumgarner is on another level right now.  He is head and shoulders above everyone.  He is in the same league as Kershaw and I think he has him beat right here right now.  This sure will be a pitcher's duel and I'm looking forward to seeing SF win 2-0.

My other plays on Monday:

Dodgers ML Even $150 to win $150
Dodgers vs. St. Louis under 7 -120 $180 to win $120
Redskins +7.5 $330 to win $300

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment