Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thursday October 16, 2014 Sport Picks

Yesterday didn't go so well for me but I think tonight is going to be a great night.

Here are my picks:

SF Giants -145 $290 to win $200 vs. SL
- I can't not bet on the Giants when Bumgarner is pitching.  The guy is a man among boys and the Cardinals have and will struggle against him tonight.  Wainwright hasn't been good over his last two starts and the Giants are hitting the ball really hard. 

SF Giants vs. Cardinals under 6 -105 52.50 to win $50
- Big time pitchers dual but the bats have been alive so I just can't bet to much but the numbers say this will be low scoring.

VT -1 $105 to win $100 vs. Pitt
- Virginia Tech has been good on the road and Pitt has struggled over their last two games.  I really like the Hokies to take care of business on the road tonight.

VT +5.5 / Over 39 6.5 teaser -120 $180 to win $150
- Both teams has been putting up points.  Historically these teams are defensive minded but not this year!

New England Patriots -9.5 $165 to win $150
- Tom Brady and the Patriots have been on fire lately.  Ever since they were home underdogs vs. Cincinnati they have been taking it out on teams.  Tonight will be no different.  These teams do not like each other and New England is the much better team and are at home on a Thursday.  The Jets don't have a chance

Patriots -2.5 / Over 37 7 pt teaser -130 $260 to win $200
- I wanted to go the over 44 but I just couldn't pull the trigger so this teaser looks really good to me.

Utah -2 $110 to win $100
- Utah is much better than Oregon St this year so I'll take a chance on the road favorite.  

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment