Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday October 21, 2014 Sport Picks

I've been on a bit of a roll and I hope to keep it going tonight.  World Series Game 1!  Both teams had some time off which is not good for hitters.  I was very impressed with the Royals in their two series so far.  If this game was played on Friday I would take the Royals but with the time off I am going with the Giants.

Giants EVEN $300 to win $300
- I just can't bet against Bumgarner even though he didn't look great in two of his three postseason starts.  But he still has an ERA of just 1.72 so far in the postseason.  He has been really good on the road this year (2.22 ERA) and is on regular rest.  The Giants can flat out hit.  They impressed me so much.  Hunter Pence is on fire right now and they have plenty of other bats in their lineup.  The same could be said about the Royals offense but with the time off I think they struggle in this cool weather. 

I'm hestitant about the under but I'm going to go with:

Under 6.5 -120 for $120 to win $100
-Shields has struggled in the playoffs in this career.  I think the Giants get up 3-0 early and they won't allow the Royal's stud relief pitchers to really be a factor in this one.

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment