Saturday, October 18, 2014

Saturday October 18, 2014 Sport Picks

I have a ton of picks for Saturday.  It was all about feeling and experience.  Researach only gets you so much.  You need to have the passion and experience for each team to envision what will happen.  I know what will happen this Saturday and here are my picks!

WV +7.5 vs. Baylor $220 to win $200
- Don't miss out on this game.  West Virginia is good at home and Baylor isn't as good on the road.  This is a great opp to make a few extra bucks taking the pick that the sharps are on.  The public usually is wrong and the public is all over Baylor.  Take WV for an easy win.

Gophers -6.5 / under 55.5 7 pt teaser 195 to win 150
- Minnesota is playing really good ball lately and last week they took care of a very good NW team.  Purdue is bad and I can't see them scoring more than 14 in this game.  The Gophers will score at least 28.

Iowa +7.5 (buy 2 pts son) -170 at MD $340 to win $200
- I'm looking to guarantee myself a win.  Iowa is a very solid team with a great defense.  Maryland is good as well so this is going to be a battle.  I have no idea who will win but I know it will be a close game and 7 pts is enough for Iowa to stay within for a nice win for me!  :)

NC St +18 -111 $222 to win $200 vs. Louisville
- NC St almost beat the #1 team in the country a few weeks ago and now they a+re 18 pt underdogs a team that just lost there QB.  I'm confused?  So I'll take NC state.  If I'm wrong then its on me.

I'm skipping all the amazing teasers I have but let me tell you a few of the teams I'm adding 10 or 7  pts to on teasers:

WV & under
IA
NC St
Ark & under
Cincy & under
TX A&M & Under
MN
OKL

Other games I'm going with (average of $170 per game):

Nevada +12 vs. BYU
Cal +6.5 vs. UCLA
OKL -7 vs. K St
Tenn +16.5 at Miss
MO +5.5 at FL
OKL ST. +10 at TCU
Notre Dame! +10.5 at FSU

Jonny


No comments:

Post a Comment