Monday, November 11, 2013

November 11, 2013 Sports Picks

I had a rough day yesterday.  Who would have guessed that the Titans, Colts and 49ers would all lose?  In hindsight I would have done things differently but it is what it is.  I went 4-7 for -1,143.  For tonight I just have a few plays:

Bucs +105 $200 to win $210
- I actually liked how Tampa played last week and Glennon is actually a really good quarterback.   I can say the opposite of how Miami played last week.  They couldn't move the ball and I don't know how they won that game at home.  Plus with all the distractions going on in the locker room I think this is a perfect spot for Tampa to get their first win.

Bucs +8.5 / Under $48.5 7 pt teaser -140 $280 to win $200
- Miami has a really good defense but their offense looks really bad.  I love this play.

Pacers -6.5 $110 to win $100
- Indiana plays great at home and they have started off the season hot!  They are 7-0 including wins against Chicago, Toronto and Brooklyn over there last three.  They won there last two home games by an average of 12 points.  Memphis has really struggled so far to get things on track.

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment