Friday, November 22, 2013

November 22, 2013 Sports Picks

Yesterday I went 3-3 for -94.  Here are my plays for tonight:

Navy +110 $200 to win $220
- I really wanted to bet San Jose St but after a little research I'm going with Navy.  San Jose St. has not played well.  They lost big against Nevada last week 38-16 and lost at home against San Diego St two weeks ago.  They've won some close games against some really bad teams.  Navy on the other hand has had a good season and seems to be playing well right now.  They beat Pitt and Indiana and the lost very close games against Toledo and Notre Dame.  I just think they are the better team so I'm taking the underdog.

Calgary Flames -140 $140 to win $100
- Florida is just 3-9 on the road and Calgary is 3-4 at home.  I just think Florida is one of the worst teams in the NHL so I'll take home team at a good price.

Canucks -200 $200 to win $100
- Lots of juice here but there's good reason for it.  Vancouver is much better than Columbus.

Grizzles +1 $110 to win $100
- Memphis is the hottest team right now.  They had a great west coast road trip and they take their hot streak home to play San Antonio.  The Spurs are 10-1 so why am I doing this?  Just have a feeling man.  Just have a feeling.  Home teams are winning a lot more than road teams in the NBA and Memphis matches up well with the Spurs.

Mavs -11.5 $110 to win $100
- Dallas is really good at home and they had a day of rest.   Utah is one of the worst teams in the NBA so there is a good chance for a blowout tonight. Dallas is 6-0 at home and Utah is 0-7 on the road. 

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment