Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 10th Sports Picks

I was down about 3 units yesterday.  The Yankees really let me down.  Here are the games I'm going with tonight:

Pirates -130 3 Units
- I'm banking on the Pirates avoiding the sweep.  The A's are on a winning streak so I can't bet too much here but the pitching favors the Pirates tonight.  Liriano is 4-1 with a 2.05 ERA at home and Milone has a 4.83 ERA on the road.

Nationals vs. Phillies under 7.5 -120 2.4 Units
- Two of the better left handed pitchers going against each other tonight.  The wind isn't a factor. 

Yankees RL +150 1 Unit
- Nova has pitched well in his last three starts and I really think the Yanks will win tonight for their home crowd.  I see a 5-2 type game.

Tigers -220 4.4 Units
- Detroit is coming off an embarrassing loss to the White Sox, who are normally really bad on the road.  I don't really care who is pitching as it seems pretty even but the the Tigers will bounce back and win tonight.

Rays RL +110 2 Unit
- Tampa is hot and the Twins are not.  I'm not risking a lot on this game because the Twins will win at some point.

That's all for now.  I may add a game later.

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment