Saturday, July 6, 2013

July 6th Sports Picks

I took the day off yesterday because I have been getting killed.  I feel much better about my picks today.  These are the games I'm going with today:

Orioles +105 1 Unit
- Tillman has been very good this year and the O's need to win.

Blue Jays -200 6 Units
- Toronto has been hot, Dickey has been very good of late and the Twins are slumping

Cardinals -185 2 Units, RL +117 1 Unit
- I'm just going with the better team at home.

Nationals -200 6 Units
- Zimmerman vs. Marquis is a big mismatch.  Washington has won in Zimmerman's last 6 starts.  Oh, and Zimmerman has a 1.33 ERA in his career against San Diego.

Tigers -150 2 Units

Rangers/Reds Parlay -110 3 Units
- Two big favorites.  I don't want to risk a lot of both so am doing a parlay.

** 8:55pm I added the Dbacks -165 6 Units** 

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment