Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 2nd Sports Picks

Well my posted picks did very well yesterday.  I only lost the under on the Rays/Astros.  Let's keep it going tonight.  I like a few games very well and am putting big units on these.  Here is what I like tonight:

Pirates -152 3 Units to win 1.5 Units
- Looks like there was a pitching change and Locke will no longer be taking the hill.  Cumpton goes tonight and I still like the Pirates at home. 

Nationals -250 10 Units to win 4 Units
- Its a lot of juice but I couldn't pass on the Nationals at home with Strasburg going against the Brewers.  Seems like an easy one.

Tigers -145 2 Units
- Detroit has to win sometime right?  Fister is their best pitcher.

Red Sox ML -200 6 Units, RL -105 2 Units
- Going big on the Red Sox at home tonight.  Just have a really good feeling about this game.  Not much research is needed.

Reds -170 4 Units

Braves/Dodgers Parlay 1.5 Units

A's -210 4 Units

Added 6:51pm CDT:

O's -115 2.3 Units
Angels -126 1.2 Units
Rangers RL +120 1 Unit
Rays RL -120 1 Unit
Dodgers -145 2 Units

Added 9:03pm CDT:

A's 4 Units (total 8 units)

I'm liking a lot of games today.

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment