Tuesday, July 23, 2013

June 23rd Sports Picks

Another good day for me yesterday as I make 3.4 units.  I mistakenly went with the Giants and Dbacks but won all my other plays including the O's ML, O's over, Brewers Under, and Twins at +152.  For today I like the following plays:

Phillies RL +1.5 -110 2.2 Units
- Pettibone has pitched much better than Miller over the past 30 days.  I like the value at the +1.5.

Marlins vs. Rockies under 9 -110 1.1 Units
- Both pitchers have pitched very well.  I see another game like last night.

Orioles -105 1 Unit
- Just riding the hot team.  The O's have a great lineup and can beat anyone at anytime.

Dbacks -170 3.4 Units
- Corbin at home against the Cubs with the Dbacks coming off a loss.

Dbacks vs. Cubs under 7.5 -110 2.2 Units
- Two very good pitchers who can pitch deep into the game.

Jonny

To get picks from a trusted leader in sports betting Click Here! to try risk free for 60 days.

To get 5 star MLB picks from one of the best MLB handicappers Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment