Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July 9th Sports Picks

Another good day yesterday as I finish up 6.5 units.  Here are my picks today:

Yankees -135 2.7 Units
- Sabathia has been better than Shields over the past 30 days and the Yankees are are home coming off a loss.  I think they win this one in a low scoring affair.

Rays -150 3 Units
- Tampa is really hot.  I thought the Twins would make it close last night but they couldn't.  Tonight I don't feel that way after the Rays just dismantled the Twins.  

Braves -160 1.6 Units
- Atlanta has a big pitching advantage and has a much better lineup.  

Pirates -113 2.2 Units
- I don't see Pittsburgh losing two in a row.  They have the pitching edge and home field advantage.  Great spot to go Pirates ML.

Tigers RL -115 1.1 Units
- Detroit got lucky last night but tonight they are home with Verlander.  And Verlander has started pitching great.  

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment