Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July 3rd Sports Picks

After losing a huge 10 unit pick yesterday I still managed to profit 1 unit.  The A's saved me from a large losing day.  That 3-R HR was huge.  I like a lot of games again today.  I really like betting a lot of games if it makes sense.  This is what I'm doing tonight:

Nationals -145 4.5 Units
- After last night's defeat I strongly believe the Nationals will win tonight with Detwiler.  This may not be a popular pick but I believe Detwiler is finally over his injury and will pitch a gem tonight.  Harper is back and its Friday night in DC.  Lohse has pitched well of late and I'm considering the under 8 (EVEN) as well.  Please just don't pitch Drew Storen.  That guy is horrible and shouldn't be the setup man. 

Mets -170 4 Units
-  Matt Harvey is probably the best pitcher in the game right now.  There's a lot of really great pitchers but Harvey just seems hittable.  I just hope the Mets can get a big lead because Harvey normally doesn't go all nine.  The first 5 bet might be the better play here. 

Pirates ML -185 6 Units, RL +110 2 Units
- Locke pitches tonight and he has been lights out this year.  His team has won all four of his starts at home this year and his last start against the Phillies he pitched 6 Innings and gave up just 2 hits.  Lannan has been inconsistent and most likely will give up a lot of runs against the Pirates.  This is my top play of the night.

A's -190 3 Units
- Colon is 5-0 with a 2.45 ERA at home this year.  The A's finish strong as well.  The Cubs won't have as much fight in them tonight after their devastating defeat last night.  Garza has been good so I might also do the under 7.5.

Red Sox RL Even 1.5 Units
- Lester has been very good at home and I see them winning easily in this interleague matchup.

Giants +162 1 Unit
- Big positive juice with the defending champs at full strength. 

Rockies vs. Dodgers under 9.5 -115 1.15 Units
- Two really good pitchers should help keep this game relatively low scoring.  Maybe a 5-4 finish.

Tigers vs. Blue Jays under 8.5 -115 1.15 Units
- Scherzer has been great this year and I think Johnson can come through tonight. 

Tigers -120 1.2 Units
- Scherzer has been great this year and is capable of shutting down any lineup on any field.  This guy is on pace for a Cy Young. 

Rays -140 1.4 Units
- Tampa is one of the hottest teams in baseball right now.  I don't see them slowing down tonight.

Yankees -145 1.5 Units
- The Twins are really intimidated against the Yankees for some reason.  Why?  I just don't get it and I won't put a dime on the Twins when they are playing the Yanks. 

Okay.  That seems like enough games tonight.  Good luck everyone. 

Jonny







No comments:

Post a Comment