Thursday, July 11, 2013

July 11th Sports Picks

Another good day yesterday as I was up 7 units.  I like a lot of games today and here are my picks:

Blue Jays -130 2.6 Units
- Dickey has been pitching better and is better on the road and in day games.  The Indians have home field advantage but are starting a AAA call up making his major league debut.

Rays -210 4.2 Units
- Matt Moore has been money this year.  In his last two starts he has pitched 13.1 innings, 0 ER, 15 Ks, .90 Whip.  Oh and by the way, the Rays have been playing great baseball lately.

Rays vs. Twins under 8 -115 2 Units
- See above on Moore.  Pelfrey looked very good last Saturday vs. the Blue Jays.  I'm banking that he keeps it going this afternoon against the Rays.

Red Sox -140 2.8 Units
- Boston's offense has been on fire lately.  Hopefully they keep that going in today's day game.

White Sox vs. Tigers under 7.5 -110 1.1 Units
- Two really good pitchers going against each other in a day game.  I'm not too confident but I couldn't pass it up.

Nationals -135 2 Units
- Zimmerman is much better than Kendrick and the Nationals have been playing well.  I really like this pick.

Giants -135 1.3 Units
- Bumgarner has been one of the best pitchers in all of baseball over the last 30 days.  San Diego hasn't been playing well so I am confident the Giants will win this game.

DBacks -150 3 Units
- Arizona is good at home (24-18) and Milwaukee is bad on the road (15-27).  Miley is coming off a very strong start and Gallardo hasn't pitched well over his last two starts.

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment