Saturday, July 20, 2013

July 20th Sports Picks

Another good day yesterday as I was up 3 units.  For today these are the games I'm going with:

Dodgers vs. Nationals under 7.5 -110 2.2 Units
- Both Greinke and Gonzalez have been pitching great over the past 30 days.  The wind is blowing out slightly but I don't think that will make a big difference.

Marlins RL +1.5 -150 3 Units
- Eovaldi has pitched very well and Miami should play well tonight against Gallardo.  I like the odds on the +1.5.

Cubs vs. Rockies under 10 +105 1 Unit
- Both pitchers have been pitching very well and 10 is a lot of runs.  I'm only going one unit due to the Coors factor.

Tigers RL -1.5 -110 1.3 Units
- Verlander helped me win the Run Line in his last start and I think he keeps it going tonight against the Royals.

O's ML (Even) 1.5 Units
- Gonzalez is pitching for the O's and has a better ERA on the road.  He goes up against Ross Wolf and Baltimore has a huge advantage on the mound and at the plate tonight.

Angels -140 1.4 Units
- CJ Wilson has pitched very well over the past 4 starts and the Angels are playing very well.

A's vs. Angels under 8 -110 1.6 Units
- Both pitchers are pitching well and I see a low scoring game in Anaheim tonight.

Jonny

To get picks from a trusted leader in sports betting Click Here! to try risk free for 60 days.

To get 5 star MLB picks from one of the best MLB handicappers Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment