Monday, July 8, 2013

July 8th Sports Picks

I finally had a winning day yesterday taking home 12 units.  I added some additional bets and won everything so my actual winnings were much more but 12 units on my posted picks isn't too bad.  Now I need to keep it going.  These are the games I'm going with tonight:

Pirates vs. A's under 7.5 -115 2.1 Units
- Two really good starting pitchers and both teams have good relief pitching.  I see a 4-2 game with the edge going to Pittsburgh.

Reds vs. Brewers under 8 -105 2.1 Units
- Bailey is coming off a no hitter and Lohse has been very good over the past 30 days.  I see another low scoring game here. 

Tigers RL Even 1 Unit
- Scherzer has been amazing this year and Cleveland hasn't been playing well lately.  Go Detroit.

Twins RL -155 1.5 Units
- The Twins are big underdogs tonight against Tampa.  The Rays have been hot lately but the pitching matchup favors the Twins.  I see this as a Twins win or a one run win for Tampa.  I'm a big fan of Deduno.  Hernandez is 4-10 on the year and probably shouldn't be a starting pitcher in the majors.

Mets -110 3 Units
- This game is a complete mismatch.  Harvey has been one of the best pitchers and Lincecum has flash moments of brilliance but so often he gives up a huge inning or two.  The Mets should win this one.  If the game stays close late I would say the Giants win so the first 5 would be good as well. 

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment