Friday, December 13, 2013

December 13, 2013 Sports Picks

Rough night yesterday.  I'm going with these tonight:

Magic -2 $110 to win $100
- Cleveland is just 1-11 on the road.  Orlando is 5-5 at home.  Both teams haven't played well over their last ten but I'll take the home team in this spot.

Celtics -3 $110 to win $100
- Boston beat NY 114-73 in NY just a few games ago.  I was wrong about Boston.  They are actually pretty good.  They are well coached and I think they will win tonight at home.

Hawks - 6 $110 to win $100
- Atlanta is 7-4 at home and Washington is just 3-7 on the road.

Warriors -3.5 $110 to win $100
- Houston just played last night so they could be a little tired.  Golden St had an impressive come back win on Wednesday and they look to keep the momentum going.

You will all start seeing some more detailed analysis going forward.  I was a little busy tonight.  I've added some additional resources. Click Here! to check it out.

Also, I'm going to get back on fanduel.com again.  That is a really fun site.  But not the best site if you want to make money considering they charge 20% commissions.  

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment