Friday, December 6, 2013

December 6, 2013 Sports Picks

I finally had a positive day yesterday and was 1 pt away from a really good day on my under bet.  Overall I went 3-2 for +270.  Here are my plays for tonight:

Northern Illinios -210 $630 to win $300
- I actually really enjoy watching the MAC and Northern Ill is fun to watch.  Jordan Lynch is one of the most exciting college football players this year.  He has a good arm but he is a great runner.  He is third in all of college football in rushing yards with 1,755.  Bowling Green is on fire right now so I understand the spreads being only 4.5 but N. Ill is on a slightly different level and I fully expect them to win tonight with so much on the line. 

Nuggets -5 $165 to win $150
- I'm not sure why but Denver is one of the best teams in the NBA right now.  They have a very good cohesive unit and they have played very well on the road of late.  They have won 7 out of their last 10.  Boston is in more of a rebuilding year.  They are just 4-5 at home and 4-6 over their last 10.

Trail Blazers -11.5 $165 to win $150
- Portland is a very good team this year.  They are 16-3 on the season and 8-1 at home.  They had an impressive win against the Thunder two nights ago and tonight they get to play the lowly Jazz who are just 1-9 on the road. 

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment