Thursday, December 26, 2013

December 26, 2013 Sports Picks

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.  I took a few days off to spend time with family.  Now its back to work!  Here are my plays for tonight:

No Ill +1.5 $165 to win $150
No Ill +7.5 / Under 63 6 pt teaser $200 to win $166
- I like Northern Illinois because Jordan Lynch will want to end his college career on a positive note and they will want to make up for their recent loss to Bowling Green.  I think that loss exposed some weaknesses the Huskies have and that has dropped this line making No. Ill an underdog.  They will fix those problems and I think we see a much improved defensive effort tonight.  Utah St has a solid defense but they haven't beaten any really good teams this year.  The good weather will benefit the Huskies.

Trailblazers -4 $110 to win $100
- Portland is 11-2 at home and 8-2 over their last 10.  The Clippers just played yesterday so will be a little tired out and losing in a late game at Golden St.  Plus they are just 8-8 on the road.  

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment