Monday, December 9, 2013

December 9, 2013 Sports Picks

Well I had a very nice day yesterday going 9-4 for +1,179.  I left off a few other bets that I had added late like the Cardinal ML, Broncos 2nd Half -9, and Saints 2nd Half so I had an even better day.  That amazing Patriots comeback sure helps.  I sure thought that game was over.  For tonight I just have one play for now:

Bears +7.5 / Over 41.5 6.5 teaser $260 to win $200
- Chicago isn't as bad as people think.  They have a very good offense and are the fifth best scoring team in the NFL.   They have a great running back, the two best receiver combo in the game and their QB is a gamer.  McCown doesn't make mistakes.  He has a 103.6 QB rating and has 9 TDs and 1 INT.  The Bears are 4-2 at home including a win against Baltimore in their last home game.  The Cowboys are playing good ball but they are just 2-4 on the road and Tony Romo has struggled a bit in November.  His QB rating was only 88.4 in November and Dallas historically has struggled in cold weather road games.  Both teams have not played good defense and Dallas is the worst team in the NFL in terms of yards given up (421.6).

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment