Monday, December 30, 2013

December 30, 2013 Sports Picks

Well I had a good day yesterday going 9-2 for +735.  My only two losses came on 10 pt teasers.  I need to avoid doing those as much going forward.  For today, here are my plays:

Navy -6.5 $110 to win $100
Navy / AZ St Parlay $200 to win $115
- Navy has been extremely good on offense this year and they are one of the best rushing teams in the nation.  They have struggled on defense but put together a very nice defensive effort against Army a few weeks ago giving up just 7 points in that contest.  Middle Tenn has had a good season but their only key win this year was against Marshall.  They got smoked by UNC, BYU and North Texas and East Carolina.  They don't stop the run very well so Navy should have no trouble moving the ball down the field.  Arizona St has an amazing offense (averaging 41 ppg) and Texas Tech probably has one of the worst defenses (giving up 31 ppg).  TX Tech lost their last five games.  In those games they gave up 38, 52, 49, 63 and 41.  AZ St wins 52-24 

GA Tech +140 $150 to win $210
- I'm a little confused on why Georgia Tech is the underdog in this game.  Yes, I understand that Mississippi plays in the SEC.  Big deal.  They only beat LSU and Arkansas within their conference.  They are coming off a 17-10 loss to Miss St where they couldn't generate any sort of offense.  Georgia Tech has been inconsistent this year but they've beat some good teams (Duke, UNC, Syracuse) and played well in a loss against Georgia in their last game.  This game is a toss up in my opinion so I might as well take the +140.

GA Tech +13 / Oregon -4 / AZ St -4 10 teaser $130 to win $100
- I know I know.  I just talked about not doing 10 point teasers.  But I really wanted to do something with Oregon because I think they will win for sure but not sure by how much. They struggled down the stretch after the weather cooled down and had a few injury concerns.  Well, they are now healthy and playing in a dome where their speed with be on display.  Not good for Texas.  AZ St will easily beat Texas Tech. 

Oregon / AZ St parlay $400 to win $123
AZ St -14 $220 to win $200

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment