Thursday, December 5, 2013

December 5, 2013 Sports Picks

Sorry for my late post.  I've been busy.  But I did my research and here is what I'm going with tonight:

Jags +9.5 / under 50 6.5 teaser -130 $390 to win $300
-  Jacksonsville has been playing very good football.  I can't believe I'm saying that but its true.  They beat Houston two weeks ago and beat Cleveland last week, both on the road.  They have some confidence now.  They've won these games by playing solid defense, especially against the run.  Houston gave it everything they had last week and came up short.  They will still give it their best effort tonight but they will be a little worn out and their motivation is very weak at this point.  Also, Ben Tate is really bad.

Jags +3 EVEN $100 to win $100

Jags under 43.5 $220 to win $200
- I like the under in this game because both teams want to establish the run.  Houston has a very good pass defense giving up just 187 yards per game.  They aren't very good against the run but Jacksonville is only averaging 70 yards rushing per game.  Jacksonville is averaging 14.5 points per game and Houston averages 19 points.  Without looking at all the stats, both of these teams have struggled on offense this year and we are likely to see an ugly game tonight.  Two weeks ago the total was only 19 points.

Cincinnati +9.5 / Under 56.5 6.5 teaser $260 to win $200
- The Bearcats are hot right now.  They have won six straight and had an impressive win last week in Houston.  Louisville is good but they have struggled to win by large margins this year.  Last week they only won by 7 points against a bad Memphis team.  And that was home.  I would take Cincy to win but I like getting some extra points.  I like the under in this game as well.  Both teams can play good defense, Louisville likes to run the ball and even though Cincinnati likes to pass, Louisville is the best against the pass.

Heat -4.5 $110 to win $100
- Going with Miami to bounce back tonight after losing on Tuesday.  Chicago has lost two straight.

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment