Sunday, August 25, 2013

August 25th Sports Picks

I had another great day yesterday going 4-1.  Here are my picks today:

Rockies -110 $110 to win $100
- De La Rosa has pitched very well over his last three starts and pitched very well in his last start against Miami on July 24th.  Turner has been good this year but hasn't been as good over the past 30 days.  This could be a low scoring game with the Rockies coming out on top.

Dbacks -150 $300 to win $200
- I really like Corbin and he gets to pitch against Roy Halladay who just isn't good anymore and coming off an injury.

Cardinals -132 $132 to win $100
- The Braves have really struggled of late and the Cardinals are hot again now that Molina is back.  I have Lynn on my fantasy team and need a win from him.  Not that that matters but go Cards!

Yankees Rays under 7.5 -120 $240 to win $200
- Both Nova and Cobb have been very good.  If I were to pick a winner it would be the Rays but I'm more confident in a low scoring game.

Blue Jays -1.5 +115 $140 to win $161
- Buehrle has been very good and Keuchel has been very bad over the last 30 day.  Buehrle threw a 2-hit shutout against Houston on July 25th.

Rangers -155 $310 to win $200
-  Both pitchers are capable but I think Texas bounces back with a win today against the lowly White Sox.  Garza shut down the Sox in Chicago back on July 8.

49ers -150 $300 to win $200
- Football is coming and I will only bet preseason on game #4.  San Fran is much better than the Vikings and I think Adrian doesn't play all that much. 

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment