Sunday, September 15, 2013

September 15, 2013 Sports Picks

After all my bets yesterday I ended up 5-1 in MLB for +795 and I was 7-5 for +$141 in NCAAF.  Overall it was a plus $936 day.  Not too bad.  That's my second $900+ day in the past three days.  Sunday is NFL day.  I usually have a lot of bets.  This Sunday is no different.  I maxed out my available funds so I do have some parlays which can maximize my winnings.  Here are my bets for Sunday:

NFL:

Eagles / Texans Parlay $300 to win $200
-Philly looks really good in Chip Kelly's offense.  They looked good on defense Monday night as well.  San Diego self destructed and will be playing an early game on the road.  Houston is one of my favorite teams and they should have no problem taking care of business against the Titans.  Schaub looked great on Monday.  I'm still a huge fan of Foster and Johnson. 

Ravens vs. Browns under 44.5 $220 to win $200
- Baltimore is missing some key offensive pieces and Cleveland's defense is pretty good.  I really like the under in this game.

Houston / Atlanta Parlay $200 to win $151
-  I think the Texan's are a lock and I will parlay them with the Falcons who I think should win at home against the Rams.  The sharks are all over the Rams in this game but I don't think Atlanta will lose at home against an inferior opponent.

Atl / GB Parlay $300 to win $261
- Going with with Falcons and Packers in this parlay.  I think Green Bay will have no trouble beating Washington at home.  RG3 looked like a shell of his former self on Monday and I don't think he'll get back to his former self just yet.  Rodgers is very good and will score often.

Packers -330 $660 to win $200
- This is one of my favorite games to pick of the weekend.

Indy -2.5 -110 $110 to win $100
- The Colts at home are tough and I'm still not sure why the spread is only 2.5.  Luck will take care of business and win this game.

Chiefs -3 -105 $105 to win $100
- Kansas City has a very well balanced team and Dallas is still a mess.  Go Chiefs.

Chiefs vs. Cowboys under 46.5 $220 to win $200
- Both teams have good defenses so I think 46.5 is a bit much for total points in this game.

Bears -250 $250 to win $100
- As much as I wanted to go Vikings I just couldn't find any reason to do that.  Ponder completely sucks and MN will have a hard time winning with him at the helm.  Why didn't they draft a better QB?

Buf +13 / Indy +7.5 / NO + 6.5 10 pt teaser $130 to win $100
- I like all three teams to win so I decided on a teaser to make things interesting and to hedge in case one or more lose by a small margin.

Saints -160 $320 to win $200
- New Orleans is much better than Tampa and even though they are on the road I strongly believe they will win this game.

Raiders -5.5 $110 to win $100
- Oakland is much better than they were last year and Jacksonville is much worse than last year.

Broncos -220 $440 to win $200
- Peyton Manning is the best QB in the game.   Hands down.  He knows how to win and he'll be extra motivated playing against his little brother on Sunday.

San Fran +3.5 -145 $290 to win $200 (buy .5 pt)
- Most people are on the Seahawks in this game but I think the 49ers are the best team in the NFL this year.  If they lose it won't be by more than 3 points.  I think they win this game straight up.   

MLB:

Nationals -1.5 -105 $210 to win $200
- Washington is coming off a loss and they need this win badly.  Zimmerman has been great at home all year.

Pirates under 7 -115 $115 to win $100
- Liriano has been money at home all year and that won't change today. 

Pirates -185 $185 to win $100
- Liriano has been money at home all year and that won't change today.  Travis Wood is really good as well. 

Braves -1.5 -105 $105 to win $100
- Atlanta is trying to secure home field advantage in the playoffs and they have a very good pitcher going on Sunday in Teheran.  Julio is 3-1 with a 2.88 ERA over his last four starts.  Atlanta is the best home team in the MLB.  San Diego is bad on the road and is pitching Burch Smith.

Rays/Cardinals Parlay $150 to win $172
- Tampa owns the Twins and has their best pitcher (Price) going.  St. Louis needs this game and Shelby Miller is coming off a very strong start.  He has a 1.76 ERA at home this year.  That is bad news for Seattle.

 Red Sox -1.5 +120 $100 to win $120
- Boston is pitching their best pitcher in Buchholz.  Clay has only given up more than 2 earned runs once this entire season.  In his last start he game up 3 hits and 0 runs in five innings.  He has a 1.61 ERA on the season.  For the Yankees, Nova has been good but is coming off a rough start where he yielded 4 earned runs in six innings.  He has struggled a little over his last five starts.  However, he has the stuff to shut down the Red Sox if he is on so be careful.

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment