Sunday, September 22, 2013

September 22, 2013 Sports Picks

Yesterday was a pretty good day.  I was 3-0 in MLB for +392.  I was 6-5 for +191.  Overall I made $583.  I didn't count the UCLA -44.5 bet I made late in the evening.  UCLA is one of the best teams in the nation and New Mexico St is one of the worst teams ever.  Anyway, another positive day for me.  Sundays are my favorite day and here is what I'm going with:

NFL:
San Diego +3 -115 $115 to win $100
- The Chargers have looked good in two straight games.  Last week was impressive. This week they play against a much better defense but they are clicking right now and I'll take the points in a small bet.
 
Vikings / NE Parlay $250 to win $182
- I am very confident the Vikings will win this game at home.  They should have won last week in Chicago but blew it at the end.  MN has historically played much better at home and Cleveland just traded their best player.
 
San Diego +13 / Tampa Bay +17 / GB +7 10 pt teaser $250 to win $193
-  I like San Diego and Green Bay to win so getting extra points is a bonus.  Tampa Bay is better than people think and New England is a complete mess right now.  I still think New England will win but it won't be by 17.

Saints / SF Parlay $500 to win $296
- The Saints are tough to beat at home and I know Drew Brees wants to have a huge game today.  San Fran is coming off a really tough game but they play so much better at home and should take care of Indy.
 
Saints vs. Cardinals over 49 $165 to win $150
- Drew Brees is set to have a monster game even though the Cardinals have a pretty good defense.  Arizona's offense is much better with Palmer.
 
Redskins -110 $110 to win $100
- Normally I would pass on a game like this but I'm picturing a Redskins win here.  RG3 hasn't looked good but this is his third game and Washington needs this win.  Detroit doesn't play as well on the road.
 
Packers -3 $220 to win $200
- I really love the Packers this year.  They have so many weapons and Rodgers has plenty of experience playing on the road.  I had a dream that Green Bay won 66-3.  I know that won't happen but I'm confident they will win.
 
Falcons +120 $200 to win $240
- I like getting a very good Atlanta team at plus juice against a mediocre team in Miami.  I know Miami has started out well but I'll take the Falcons in this one.
 
Seattle -19 $110 to win $100
- I'm not sure I ever remember a spread this high in the NFL.  Like I said, I won't bet against Seattle when they are home.  I see Seattle winning 31-0.
 
Seattle vs. Jacksonville under 41 $330 to win $300
- Points will be hard to come by for Jacksonville with that noise.  Seattle will run run run and the clock will continue to run.
 
SF -450 $900 to win $200
- The 49ers are very good at home and will be ready to win this afternoon.  Indy doesn't play defense.
 
MLB:
Phillies -205 $410 to win $200
- Cliff Lee has been outstanding and is coming off a 14 strike out game.  The Mets are better now that Wright is back but it won't matter today.
 
Cardinals vs. Milwaukee under 8.5 -120 $240 to win $200
- Both Joe Kelly and Peralta have pitched very well so I'll take the under.
 
Dodgers -130 $130 to win $100
- Greinke is really good and Cashner is coming off a one hit shut out.  Usually pitchers struggle after a game like that.
 
Astros +1.5 +105 $200 to win $210
- Houston is really bad but they will play the role of spoiler today against the Indians.

Sorry for my brief write ups today.  I was a little rushed this morning but all my research was down last night.  Good luck today.  
Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment