Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30, 2013 Sports Picks

I had a much better day yesterday compared with the previous Sunday.  I went 9-5 for +183 in NFL and 3-0 for +300 in MLB for a total gain of $483.  It could have been much better if I didn't do those teasers.  For Monday, we have two games.  Here's what I'm going with:

Saints -300 $1,050 to win $350
- I know Miami is good and they have won some close games so far this year.  I'm going big on New Orleans for two reasons, they are home and they are playing on Monday night.  Drew Brees loves to show off his skills in prime time and the crowd will be rocking.  I just can't see the Saints losing this game straight up.  At +7 I have no idea what to do so I'll take the safer play with the moneyline.

Saints / Over 41.5 7 pt teaser $300 to win $231
- I like the Saints to win and I think we see a lot of scoring in a prime time game in a dome.

Miami +14 / Over 41.5 7 pt teaser $300 to win $231
- I'm expecting Miami to keep this game close as they are too good and well coached to get blown out.  It still could happen but I want to make a little money back if Miami somehow wins straight up. 

Rays/Rangers under 7.5 -120 $240 to win $200
- This will be a very intense game and normally these type of games are low scoring.  David Price is a big game pitcher and is capable of shutting out the opposition. Price is coming off four quality starts in a row where he gave up just 2 earned runs in each of those starts.  Price is equally as good in road starts vs. home starts.  For the Rangers, Perez has pitched very well this season and has a 3.18 ERA at home. 

Rays -135 $135 to win $100
- Tampa has been the better team down the stretch and Price is better than Perez.  I am not overly confident in this but I couldn't pass.

Jonny

1 comment:

  1. This is what I like reading analysis. It gives me an idea to fully understand the upcoming games. I been rooting on this sports handicappers. They also provide free picks on different games.

    ReplyDelete