Broncos -13.5 (buy points) -160 $320 to win $200
- Denver has put up 90 points in their first two games and have been very dominant so far. I don't see them taking their foot off the gas. It is very tough to play in Denver and Oakland's rookie QB should struggle.
Broncos -9.5 / Over 43 6 pt teaser $200 to win $182
- Denver should win by at least 14 and points will be scored in this game.
Phillies -1.5 +130 $200 to win $260
- Halladay dominated the Marlins in his last start on 9/17 going six innings giving up just four hits and one run. Evolaldi has been really inconsistent lately and has mostly struggled at home recently.
Reds -240 $600 to win $250
- Cueto is back from the DL and back to shutting teams out. In his last start he pitched five innings and gave up just five hits and no runs. He has a 2.08 ERA at home this year. The Reds are playing good ball right now and want this win badly to stay in the division race. Harang hasn't pitched well over his last seven starts. He gave up 7 earned runs in three of those starts and has given up at least 3 earned runs in six of those starts.
Rays -150 $300 to win $200
- Tampa Bay has been playing great ball lately and just won the first three games in the series with Baltimore. The O's won't be up for this game as they know their season is most likely over. Archer has been dealing and has a 1.69 ERA against the O's in his career and a 2.70 ERA at home. Chen hasn't pitched all that well and has given up at least 3 earned runs in 9 of his last 11 starts.
Rangers -1.5 -130 $130 to win $100
- I think Holland has corrected whatever problems he was having and is coming off a strong start against Tampa where he pitched six innings and gave up just six hits and 2 runs. The Rangers haven't played well lately but either has Houston who just got dominated against Cleveland.