Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June 11 Picks

The luck really wasn't on my side yesterday.  I was looking at going 4-1 when the Rays had the bases loaded in the 10th tied 8-8 with no outs.  A simple sacrifice fly would have won the game.  Nope.  Double play, home to first.  Red Sox win later.  Then the Dodgers get a great start from Kershaw and are up 3-1 going into the 9th.  What happens?  League blows the save and gives up 4 runs.  I was surprised the Mariners didn't blow their lead!  I'm not going to worry about it.  That's baseball and I know I'll just get it back today.

For today, here are the games I like:

Spurs -2 1.5 Units
 - I don't like the Spurs but I think they win game 3 at home.

Cardinals -130 2.5 Units
 - The Cards are hot right now and don't like the Mets.  New York is 22-45 in their last 67 home games and 0-4 in Hefner’s last five home starts. St. Louis is 21-7 in their last 28 road games.

Red Sox - 120 1.5 Units
 - Like I said, I hate betting against the Red Sox.  I shouldn't have gone with the Rays yesterday.  Today I can bet with the team I like.

Red Sox /Rays over 8 -110 1 Unit
 - Runs should be scored again in this one.  Lester hasn't been as good on the Road.  But the Sox still win.  

Rangers -1.5 +115 1.5 Units
 - Holland has been really good lately, especially at home.  Kluber hasn't been good.  I think the Rangers win this 7-3.

Tigers -1.5 Even 1.5 Units
 - Tigers lost a close one yesterday and today they have a huge pitching advantage.  I see them winning 8-2.

Dodgers - 134 1.5 Units
 - I'm taking the Dodgers again tonight.  Greinke will hold a lead.  Just hope they don't put in League again.

Braves -116 1.5 Units
 - Braves almost came back last night.  Tonight they have the pitching advantage and the hitting advantage.

Good Luck All!

Jonny

To get picks from a trusted leader in sports betting Click Here! to try risk free for 60 days

To get 5 star MLB picks from one of the best MLB handicappers Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment