Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 18 Picks

Here are my picks today.  I'll have the write ups this afternoon. 

Red Sox G1 -120 2.5 Units
- Red Sox at home for only -120, I'll take that.

Mets G1 Even 1.5 Units
- Harvey is one of the best pitchers in the game.  Braves are throwing some reliever.  Easy one.

Phillies Under 7 -110 2 Units
- Lee vs. Detwiler seems to me like a pitchers dual.  Lee has been very good this year and the Nationals have struggled to score runs.  Detwiler is a sleeper who is much better than most people think.  His ERA was 2.76 going into the Colorado game last week.  He should be at full strength now. 

Reds RL +115 1 Unit
- Latos and the Reds are outstanding at home.  Plus Latos has pitched very well against Pitt.  Morton just hasn't pitched much and is still a little rusty.

Braves G2 -170 3.5 Units
- After I locked this in I saw some highlights on this Wheeler kid and he seems like the real deal.  Its really hard to judge how he'll do in his first career start.  My money is on the more experienced pitcher at home.
 
Cardinals -200 6 Units
- Adam Wainwright, enough said.  But if I do say more, this guy has been amazing this year especially at home (1.35 ERA).  The Cubs aren't very good so at -200 I'd say go for it.  Samardzija could pitch a gem but he hasn't been very good over his last three starts.  The Run Line is a good play as well. 

Twins -130 1.5 Units
- Twins at home against one of the worst road teams.  I'm a Twins fan so gives more more reason to cheer for them. 

Heat -350 14 Units
 - The Heat are very good coming off a loss and they are at home tonight.  I really don't think they will lose unless San Antonio continues to make every 3 they shoot.  

Jonny


No comments:

Post a Comment