Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 19 Picks

Wow that was a great NBA game last night.  The Heat pulled it off and helped me to break even on the day.  Today I have some very good picks that I feel really good about.  I need to have a big day.  Here's what I like:

Giants vs. Padres under 7 -120 2.5 Units
- Stults vs. Bumgarner is a great pitching matchup.  The Giants are still dealing with injuries and this will be played in a pitchers park.  I like the under. 

Indians -155 2 Units
- Cleveland is 21-14 at home and have Masterson on the mound who is really good this year, especially at home (2.22 ERA).  Mendoza and the Royals have been playing better of late but I'll take the Indians here any time.

Nationals vs. Phillies under 7.5 -115 1.5 Units
 - Gio Gonzales has been pitching well and has good numbers against the Phillies.  Kenrick has been good as well.  I just don't like either team's offenses right now so am making a small play on the under.

Red Sox -125 2 Units
 - Red Sox are good at home and Hellickson is having trouble getting hitters out this year.  I see David Ortiz having a big game and the Sox winning 7-3.

Braves -180 4 Units
- Braves just lost a doubleheader yesterday against the lowly Mets.  Good news for them is they get to hit against Shawn Marcum who isn't very good (0-8).  The Braves are tossing Kris Medlen who hasn't been as good this year but still has a 3.09 ERA.

Cardinals -155 6 Units
- Cards lost against the Cubs yesterday and I don't see them losing two games in a row.  Westbrook hasn't given up a run so far this year at home and Edwin Jackson hasn't been good this year.  He pitched well in his last two starts but still has a 5.40 ERA.  Cards should win this one easily.

Bruins -135 1.5 Units
- Bruins are the better team and I don't want to go against them.

Jonny

To get picks from a trusted leader in sports betting Click Here! to try risk free for 60 days.

To get 5 star MLB picks from one of the best MLB handicappers Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment