Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June 5 Picks

Yesterday was a great day.  8-0 on the day!  I felt good about all bets (like I always do).  Today I hope to keep it going.  The goal is to win every bet I do.  But at a minimum I need to make money each day.  Here is what I'm doing on Wednesday:

Nationals vs. Mets Under 7.5 -105 1.5 Units
 - This game should go under 7.5.  Both pitchers are good and both offenses suck.  Wind is blowing out slightly so I lowered from 2 units to 1.5. 

Reds -190 3 Units
 - Reds lost a game they should have won last night (I won the bet going with CO) but they should take care of business tonight against Garland.  Cueto is the Reds best pitcher and I see the Reds winning.

Dodgers ML -210 4 Units, -1.5 RL +105 1 Unit
 - Kershaw is pitching.  He has been really good especially at home.

Mariners vs. White Sox under 7 -110 1.50 Unit
 -  Iwakuma has been lights out and has a 1.34 ERA at home.  Alexrod pitched a 3 hit 0 R game in his only start vs. Sea.  Wind blowing in slightly. 

Twins +1.5 -165 2 Units
 - Twins have been good and the Royals have been bad.  I don't normally do the +1.5 but I think this will be a one run game. 

O's -152 3 Units
 - Going with the O's again.  They have a great lineup and should win this game regardless of who's pitching.

Dbacks +128 1 Unit
 - Joe Kelly is pitching for St. Louis and I once thought Kelly was a really good pitcher but now I don't feel that way.  He's sporting a 8.53 ERA at home this year.  AZ at +128 seems like a good bet for 1 unit.  

Bruins -115 1 Unit
 - Bruins have the Penguin's number but I don't want to bet the house on this one.

Good Luck all,  Jonny

Looking to get picks from one of the most successful sports betters Click Here!

1 comment:

  1. That Mariners under was a lock when it was 0-0 for 13 innings, right? I'm not too happy with what happened in the 14th! At least I added the Phillies to win and Rockies over 9.

    ReplyDelete