Friday, June 14, 2013

June 14 Picks

I really like Fridays for baseball. There's always a lot of really good games. Here's what I like tonight:

Pirates RL +135 2.5 Units
 - Locke has been pitching very well this year and the Pirates have been hot. I really hate the Dodgers right now and I hope they lose by a lot tonight.

Reds RL +150 2 Units
  - Arroyo has been great at home this year and the Brewers just aren't very good this year.

Rays RL +120 2.5 Units
  - Matt Moore will get back and track and Tampa will be extra motivated after getting dominated last night.

Rangers RL +145 1.5 Units
 - Can the Rangers actually win a game? I hope so.

Twins +1.5 -135 1.5 Units
 - Twins are at home and Diamond has good numbers against the Tigers in his career.

White Sox -180 2 Units
 - Chris Sale is really good. Houston is not good.

A's -185 4 Units
- Milone has been really good at home and the A's seem to be hot right now.

Upset Special**

Phillies +106 1.5 Units
 - Lots of injuries in Colorado. 

I'm changing up my strategy a little. I want to do more Run Lines to get positive juice.

Jonny

To get picks from a trusted leader in sports betting Click Here! to try risk free for 60 days.

To get 5 star MLB picks from one of the best MLB handicappers Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment