Thursday, June 20, 2013

June 20 Picks

Yesterday I went 4-3 and was up 4 units.  I was a little pissed that the Nationals scored 4 runs in the top of the 11th to make me lose my under 7.5 by .5.  Really? Intentional walk then grand slam.  Come On Man!

For Friday, these are the games I'm banking on:

Heat -260 5.2 Units to win 2 Units
- Game 7 in Miami.  I really like how the Spurs are playing but I think the Heat will make sure they win this game.  If there ever was a game they will give their all its this game.

Reds -185 2 Units to win 1.08 Units
- Reds play very well at home and Bailey has been good this year and has really succeeded against Pittsburgh in his career (8-2, 2.51 ERA).  I lowered my units to 2 because Bailey hasn't pitched as well in day games and Cumpton is a little bit of an unknown.

A's -108 2 Units
- I really like the A's tonight with Griffin.  He has outstanding numbers against Texas and goes up against Lindblom who I don't know but doesn't appear to be all that good based on his first three starts.  Texas has played better over the past two games but its hard to forget how bad they played the six games before that. 

Nationals -175 2 Units to win 1.14 Units
- Zimmerman vs. Oswalt.  I like Zimmerman a lot this year and he has been great at home (1.06 ERA).  Oswalt has pitched very well in AA but he's making his first start with a new club.  I don't know why that matters but just trust me.  Nats will win.

Braves RL +105 2 Unit to win 2.1 Units
- Minor has been so good this year and his numbers against the Mets are even better.  Niese has struggled on the road and the Braves bats woke up a little last night.  Go Braves in an easy one.

Twins -110 1.1 Units to win 1 Unit
- Twins just beat Sale and today they get Danks.  The White Sox are really bad this year especially on the road.  I am very confused on why the line is only -110 for the Twins.  Twins really should win this game but that's why they play the game.

Padres -135 3 Units to win 2.22 Units  **  Update at 9:09pm CDT, I just doubled up on this Game**  6 Units to win 4.53 Units
- Dodgers have a long flight back home after playing two on Thursday and the Padres have been hot.  Marquis has pitched well of late and the Dodgers have a really bad bullpen and that bodes well for the Padres since Fife averages 5.3 innings per start.

Mariners -110 1.1 Units to win 1 Unit
- King Felix against Tommy Hanson.  I don't like Hanson and I am betting against him in every start.  

Jonny

To get picks from a trusted leader in sports betting Click Here! to try risk free for 60 days.

To get 5 star MLB picks from one of the best MLB handicappers Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment