Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June 26th Picks

I finally had a winning day yesterday!  I hope to keep that going.  These are the games I'm going with today:

Twins -108 2 Units
- Twins lost yesterday and they are playing Miami.  Diamond is on the hill today and I feel very confident the Twins can win game 2.

Blue Jays +104 2 Units
- Blue Jays have been hot and are coming off two straight losses. Dickey on hill.  I think they win today.

Cubs +125 1 Unit
- Feldman has been very good this year and Gallardo and the Brewers haven't been very consistant.  I'm taking a chance on the Cubs to take game 2 of the series.

Dodgers -180 2 Units
- Kershaw pitching at home against Lincecum and the Giants.  This is a no brainer.

Tigers -140 3 Units  *** This bet was canceled due to the pitching change***
- Tigers lost yesterday and today they go against Tommy Hanson at home.  Bet big on the Tigers today.

Red Sox RL +110 1.5 Units
- Boston is very good and home and Colorado isn't good on the road.  Lackey has a 1.04 ERA in home starts this year.

Nationals RL +145 1.5 Units
- Zimmerman is pitching and he has been great this year, especially at home (0.92 ERA).  Miley is inconsistent so I'll take a chance at another Nationals win.

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment