Sunday, June 9, 2013

June 9th Picks - Later Games

I was a little rushed this morning when I submitted the early picks.  I do like the Rangers and Indians as dogs and the Red Sox to win easily.   Sundays can be strange so I don't like to place large unit bets unless I really like something.  For later, this is what I like:

Miami Heat -300 6 Units
 - So I'm risking 6 units to win 2 units.  The Spurs looked really good in game one but the Heat had the lead for most of the game.  I will put my trust in Lebron today to even the series. 

SL Cardinals -113 2.5 Units
 - St. Louis has been very good of late. Yesterday they just faced a much better pitcher and the Reds prevailed which I expected.  I will take the Cards today with Lynn on the hill who has a respectable 3.10 ERA on the road and pitched outstanding in his last start against Cincinnati (7 IP, 5 H, 1ER). 

Rockies -175 3 Units
 - Richards is 0-3 with a 10.18 ERA on the road this year.  None of these starts were in CO where runs get scored.  Nicasio is actually slightly better at home than on the road.  I see the Rockies winning this game.

Twins Game 2 +112 1.5 Units
 - I really like Deduno after seeing him pitch in the WBC.  Over his last two starts he has given up 1 ER and 8 hits in 13 Innings.  The Nationals are throwing some guy named Karns out there, who isn't very good.

Mariners -144 1 Unit
 - Small bet since King Felix is pitching.  

Jonny

Anyone needing a gift for father's day check out these Amazon.com pages for special promotions:

Father's Favorite: Amazon Gift Cards with Free Gift Box and Free One-Day Shipping to Make Dad's Day
Shop Amazon - 30 Off Select Sports Collectibles for Dad
Shop Amazon - Father's Day Gift Ideas in Sports

To get picks from a trusted leader in sports betting Click Here! for a free trial

To get 5 star MLB picks from one of the best MLB handicappers Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment