Thursday, June 6, 2013

June 6 Picks

After my 8-0 day on Tuesday I ended up losing on Wednesday going 2 - 6.  I did add a few more 1 Unit bets on the Rockies Over and Phillies but it was still a bad day.  My Reds bet was canceled due to Cueto getting scratched.  After I lost the Mariners/White Sox under 7 I knew it wasn't going to be my day.  0-0 in the 13th and the final ends up 7-5.  What??  I feel really good about Thursday.  Here are my picks:

Tigers -185 3 Units
- Scherzer at home against Hernandez.  -185 isn't bad for one of the best teams in baseball at home against a sub par pitcher..  Tigers should win this game. 

Nationals vs. Mets under 7 +105 2 Units
 - I lost this bet last night and tonight has better pitching and the same bad hitting.  Geo has been good of late and Marcum had a decent game a few starts ago and has pitched in four straight games that finished at 7 runs or lower.  Final will be 3-1 Nats.

Nationals ML -185 2 Units
 - Like I said, game will end 3-1 Nats.  Geo is better at home and Marcum is 0-6.

Cardinals - 180 4 Units
 - Shelby Miller is pitching for the Cards at home and he sports a 1.82 ERA.  That is pretty good.  And guess what?  His home ERA is only 0.79.  The dude is good. Kennedy hasn't been good at all this year.  Great spot to bet the Cards coming off a loss.

Heat ML -230 3 Units
 - Heat played a great game 7 and from what I noticed the team that has the long layoff doesn't do so great in game 1 of the series.  I'm taking the Heat to win at home.

To get picks from a trusted leader in sports betting Click Here! for a free trial

To get 5 star MLB picks from one of the best MLB handicappers Click Here!

Jonny

1 comment:

  1. Ok so two of my five bets got canceled today. I'm hoping for 3-0 if the Heat can keep this lead. I did add a few more small bets. Red Sox ML, Oakland ML, Rockies ML, Dodgers under 7. Cardinals win was a lock and I went big!

    ReplyDelete