Friday, June 14, 2013

June 15 Picks

I've been on a bit of a losing streak and I'm dedicated to getting back on track.  Just remember, any sport can be unpredictable and all you can do is put your money on the appropriate side based on your research.  Over time you will make money if you do your homework.  Here are the games I like on Saturday:

Bruins +1.5 -240 5 Units
 - Like I said before I think all these games will be one goal games.  Bruins have a great goalie and have been playing great.

Cubs +1.5 -200 4 Units
 - Feldman has been really good this year and pitched a great game against the Mets last time he faced them.   I really don't like the Mets or Niese so I'm making a play on the RL.  Go Cubs!

Cubs/Mets under 7.5 -120 1.5 Units
 - Two decent pitchers and two pretty bad offenses.  

Cardinals -185 10 Units
 - Cardinals just lost by one last night against the worst team in baseball.  They have one of their best pitchers going this afternoon in Lynn.  Lynn last pitched in a day game he gave up 1 ER in 7 In.  Cardinals have been really good on the road.  Koehler has gotten increasingly worse as the season has gone along.

Braves RL +130 1 Unit
 - Atlanta and Minor are very good at home.  SF hasn't been good on the road.

Rockies -143 1.5 Units
 - Rockies have some injuries but everything points to them winning tonight.  Chatwood is young but very good.

O's +102 1 Unit
 - Its hard to ignore that the O's are underdogs at home in this game.  Its worth a chance.

Blue Jays +113 1 Unit
 - Rangers are horrible right now and Dickey isn't all that bad.  I think I'll take the Bluejays please.

Rays -170 5 Units
 -My 2nd big play today.  Cobb is great at home and Guthrie has been good but overall isn't as good on the road this year (4.4 ERA)

Twins vs. Tigers under 8 EVEN 1 Unit
 -  Both pitchers are really good (Sanchez vs. Deduno) and I think we have a pitcher's dual here.

White Sox -145 2 Units
 - I was going to do the RL but the odds just weren't very good.  I think Danks and the Sox come out playing and take care of business against the lowly Astros.

Yanks +101 2.5 Units
 - Phelps has pitched well in the last 30 days and I really don't like Hanson or the Angels.  Go Yanks today!

Mariners +107 1 Unit
 - This is a tough one but if I can get King Felix at plus juice I will often times take it.

Ok, that seems like a good amount of games today and I feel really good about them.

Jonny

To get picks from a trusted leader in sports betting Click Here! to try risk free for 60 days.

To get 5 star MLB picks from one of the best MLB handicappers Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment