Friday, June 28, 2013

June 28th Sports Picks

I started off the day yesterday poorly losing three out of four but added a few games later that both won so I ended my day down 1.7 units.  I tried to get in on the Red Sox RL but was too late.  I really like a few games today and here is what I'm going with:

Pirates -180 5.4 Units to win 3 Units
- The Pirates are hot and Gerritt Cole is the real deal.  I really want to do more on this game but luck hasn't been on my side recently.

Mets -155 3 Units to win 1.8 Units
- Harvey has been very good, especially at home.  New York has played better of late and the bats have woken up.  I really like the Mets today.

Tigers -130 2.5 Units to win 1.9 Units
- Max Scherzer is the best pitcher in the game and the Tigers will be motivated to get back on the winning track after being swept by the Angels.

Braves RL +135 1.2 Units to win 1.6 Units
- The ML was too expensive on this game so I'm going with the runline.  Teheran has been very good at home this year and the Braves have an impressive 25-11 home record.

Reds -102 2 Units to win 2 Units
- I know the Reds haven't been good on the road but Johnny Cueto is pitching and I don't see him having two bad starts in a row.  Great spot to go Reds.

I'm thinking about adding the Mariners under 7 and A's under 7.5 tonight.  Great pitching matchups going in those two games.  

** I just added the following tonight:

Mariners under 7 -120 2 Units
A's under 7.5 -115 1 Unit
Dodgers -150 1.5 Units

Jonny

To get picks from a trusted leader in sports betting Click Here! to try risk free for 60 days.

To get 5 star MLB picks from one of the best MLB handicappers Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment