Sunday, June 30, 2013

June 30th Sports Picks

Lots of bad beats lately.  I'm expecting a positive day today.  Here is what I'm doing:

Nationals -135 2 Units
- Gio Gonzales has been very good lately and Wheeler is a wildcard but too inconsistent to trust. 

Giants -125 2 Units
- I really like the Giants to win today.  Bumgarner has been very good and Pomeranz is making his first start this year.

Tigers +111 2.5 Units
- I love getting Detroit at plus juice coming off a loss.  They have the bats to win this game.  Hellickson hasn't pitched well at home.  Porcello has great career numbers against Tampa.

Indians vs. White Sox under 7.5 -120 1.2 Units
- Great pitching matchup today. 

Rangers -150 3 Units
- Darvish on the hill at home.  Great spot to take the Rangers.

Cardinals +120 1 Units
- I like the plus juice on one of the best teams in baseball.

 Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment