Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June 4 Picks

I had a bad day again yesterday.  I'm not sure why the Penguins are playing so bad all of a sudden and I just can't believe the Angels just got swept by the Astros at home.  Crazy things can happen in this world.  For Tuesday I like these games:

Nationals -195 4 Units
 - Zimmerman has been one of the best pitchers in the league this year.  He's pitching at home against the lowly Mets.  Nationals have been playing well of late.  Go with the Nationals.

Rockies +156 1 Unit
 - Its hard to ignore these odds.  I'm taking a chance that the Rockies can win game two of the series.

Twins +120 1 Unit
 - Twins have been playing really well of late and the Royals have not.  I really like Deduno and expect the Twins to win this game.

Orioles -1.5 1 Unit;  ML -156 3 Units
 - The Astros are hot right now but the Orioles are much better than the crappy Angels.  They put up runs unlike the Angels.  Harrell's home ERA is 7.15.  This is a great spot to bet the O's.  Also considering the over 9.  

LA Kings -126 1 Unit
 - Kings are really good at home so I'm putting a small bet on them in game three.

Added the M's and Angels for 1 unit each later.  

Good luck all.  Jonny

Looking to get picks from one of the most successful sports betters Click Here!

3 comments:

  1. Well so far things are going pretty dang good! Nationals come back in the 9th to win 3-2, Rockies come back with a big 2 run HR in the 8th by Tulo! Twins are up 3-0, O's are up 4-1 and the Kings are up 2-1 going into the 3rd. I really need a perfect night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jonny, I like your picks however I do not play all of them. I most in particular like your moneylines. May good fortune follow us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I do my best and will only post picks I feel really confident in.

      Delete