Friday, June 7, 2013

June 7 Evening Picks

So far today I had two of my three earlier bets canceled due to rain.  Cubs are down 1-0 now so I won't expect the win on that.  For tonight I am very confident in these:

Penguins +1.5 4 Units
 - I think the Penguins have way too much pride to get swept in the series.  I really like the +1.5 in this game. 

Phillies - 150 2 Units
 - Cliff Lee has been great this year.  The Brewers have been really bad at home.  Go with the Phils.

Rockies -155 2 Units
 - Rockies will be motivated to get back at the Padres after last night's loss.  De La Rosa sports a 2.45 ERA at home this year.  That's amazing.

Tigers -1.5 -105 1 Unit
 - Tigers at home with Verlander seems like a good spot.

Yankees -185 3 Units
 - Kuroda vs. Bonderman.  Yankees are hot right now.

Good luck tonight.

Jonny


To get picks from a trusted leader in sports betting Click Here! for a free trial

To get 5 star MLB picks from one of the best MLB handicappers Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment