Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June 12 Picks

Yesterday I went 3-3 and finished about even on the day.  My goal is to make money not break even so I'm not too happy about that.  Baseball is a great sport but its really hard to predict from day to day.  These are the games I like today:

Reds vs Cubs under 8 -105 1.5 Units
 - Leake is good on the road and Wood is good at home.  Both pitchers are good so this should be a low scoring game.

Cardinals -1.5 -105 1 Unit
 - The Cards are hot and their best pitcher is on the hill tonight.

Marlins +1.5 -170 2.5 Units
 - Miami really shouldn't be the underdog today vs. Milwaukee at home.

Rangers - 130 3 Units
 - I think the Rangers bounce back tonight and win.  Tepesch has a 2.67 ERA at home.

White Sox -173 2 Units
 - White Sox have been playing well and they have Sale on the mound who sports a 2.13 ERA at home

Bruins +1.5 -240 3 Units
 - I don't really know which team will play better in this series but I'm expecting a lot of one goal games.

Bruins/Blackhawks under 5 -140 2 Units
 - I'm expecting a low scoring game.  Both goalies are playing well.

I may add a few more later but this is what I'm going with today. 

Jonny

To get picks from a trusted leader in sports betting Click Here! to try risk free for 60 days

To get 5 star MLB picks from one of the best MLB handicappers Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment