Sunday, June 16, 2013

June 17 Picks

Well, I gave back about 5 units yesterday.  I was very confident in my picks but as usually it didn't work out as expected.  I'm a little upset with myself for putting money on the crappy Rangers.  What happened to them?  Baseball is so streaky and can be so unpredictable from day to day.  But the good days are coming.

Here is what I like for Monday:

Royals RL +115 2 Units
- Shields has pitched very good this year and has a 2.63 ERA on the road.  Carlos Carrasco goes for the Indians who only has two starts this year.  Both starts he didn't pitch well at all (15.26 ERA).  I know the Indians are good at home but I think they lose this one 7-2.

Cardinals -200 4 Units
- The Cards are coming off a tough series in Miami but I think they get back on the winning track at home vs. the Cubs.  Shelby Miller has been lights out at home this year (1.12 ERA).  Wood has been very good this year but isn't as good on the road.  I must say that St. Louis doesn't hit left handers as well as right handers so I can't go more than 4 Units here.

Cardinals vs. Cubs Under 7.5 -110 1.5 Units
- The numbers say this will be a low scoring game.  Miller is great at home and the Cards don't hit lefties well (even though they should with all the right handed hitters they have).

Dbacks RL Even 2 Units
-  Corbin has a 1.60 ERA at home and a 1.72 ERA in night games.  Turner is young and talented but this seems to be a major mismatch. 

Giants -125 4 Units
- Giants are very good at home and Zito is much better at home.  San Diego is bad on the road and Volquez has been inconsistent and very bad on the road. 

Astros +1.5 -150 1.5 Units
- The White Sox are really bad and Norris is very good at home.  This should be a lower scoring game and I'll be going the under 8 as well for 1 Unit.

Angels RL +125 1.5 Units
-Angels have been playing better of late and Harang and the Mariners are horrible on the road.  Last start vs. the Angels Harang lost 12-0 in Anaheim.

Blackhawks +1.5 -260 2.6 Units

Parlay Special: Cardinals, DBacks, Angels ML 1 Unit to win 2.5 Units

** I added 2 Units on the Reds vs. Pirates under 7.5.  That was a no brainer with Liriano vs. Leake.  

Jonny

To get picks from a trusted leader in sports betting Click Here! to try risk free for 60 days.

To get 5 star MLB picks from one of the best MLB handicappers Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment