Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June 25th Picks

I'm on a huge losing streak.  Last night Cliff Lee is cruising along and the Phillies are up 3-0 going into the ninth.  I have the Phillies to win and the under 6.5.  What happens?  The Padres score three runs to tie it and then win 4-3 in extras.  Nice job Phillies!  I lost every game I did except the Bruins over 4.5 goals (which I didn't post).  I should probably take a few days off but I just can't.  Here's what I'm doing tonight:

Yankees vs. Rangers under 7.5 -115 2 Units
- Two of the best pitchers going against each other tonight.  Good bullpens.  I just have a feeling this will be low scoring.

Nationals ML -140 1.4 Units, RL +155 1 Unit
- The Dbacks have a long flight to Washington, the Nationals have been very good at home, Gio Gonzalez has been money lately and Cahill has struggled recently.  I like the Nationals to win game one here.

Mets vs. White Sox under 7.5 -115 1 Unit
-  Both starting pitchers can shut down the other team and I see a pitchers dual here.

Cardinals -150 2 Units
- The Cards are the much better team and Westbrook is good.  The bats come alive tonight.

Pirates vs. Mariners under 7 -115 1.5 Units
- Locke has been great and Saunders has been really good lately at home.  This should stay under 7.

Jonny

To get picks from a trusted leader in sports betting Click Here! to try risk free for 60 days.

To get 5 star MLB picks from one of the best MLB handicappers Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment